For this layout, I wrote down the names of the movies along with the days that they are (or will be) released.
- The Forest-January 8, 2016
- The Boy-January 22, 2016
- How To Be Single- February 12, 2016
- Gods of Egypt- February 26, 2016
- London Has Fallen- March 4, 2016
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice- March 25, 2016
- Captain America: Civil War- May 6, 2016
- The Angry Birds Movie- May 20, 2016
- Through the Looking Glass- May 27, 2016
- Finding Dory- June 17, 2016
- Suicide Squad- August 5, 2016
- Moana- November 23, 2016
I have actually watched The Forest so I can cross that one off my list. John and I might watch The Boy on our date night. I do need to plan to watch Star Wars, but I have two other Star Wars movies to watch first.
I wanted to use some black alpha stickers or thickers, but I didn't have the size that I wanted so I decided to just go with gold alpha stickers. I also noticed that I was running out of some larger sized enamel dots so I just used a few small ones to complete the look. I'm learning that it's ok if something doesn't turn out the way you thought or wanted it to. Everything does not have to look perfect and there are ways to make things work.
I loved adding some cinema stickers as well as the color shine. To add the color shine, I unscrewed the bottle and just tapped the part that you push down to spray (if that makes sense). I didn't want to actually spray the mist because I didn't want large splatters and spots.
- Stickabilities Cinema Foil Stickers
- Heidi Swapp Gold and Black Color Shine Mists
- Recollections enamel dots
- Sharpie Fine Point Pen
- Me & My Big Ideas Gold Glitter Alphachips
Are there any movies that you look forward to watching this year?
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time...