Saturday, January 16, 2016

Jingle Voxbox Review

Hello! A few days before Christmas, I received my Jingle voxbox from Influenster. I was super excited to receive it and see what was in the box.


It was such a nice surprise to receive this right before the holidays. It felt like an early Christmas gift. How cute is that box?


This box was packed full with lots of goodies which was so awesome! As soon as I opened it, I knew it was going to be a good one.


I really love that Influenster adds a card with all of the items that should be in the box. They even include the retail value of the items along with the company's social media pages and hashtags.

 Biscoff Cookies:

These cookies are so good! Even though the package says "Everyone's Favorite Cookie With Coffee", I have been enjoying them with my hot chocolate. It's perfect for when I have to go run errands. I just grab my drink (it's been hot chocolate these past few weeks) and a pack of Biscoff cookies.


Kiss True Volume Lashes and Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe:

I will admit that I have not tried these. I am a little afraid of actually putting these on myself. I keep thinking that I'm going to screw this up. Hopefully, I will try them this week.



 Pure Ice Nail Polish-Home Run:

I absolutely love the color of this nail polish. It does take a few coats to get a nice vibrant look, but it does look nice.

Ore-Ida Tater Tots Coupon:

In this voxbox, there was a coupon for some free Ore-Ida tater tots. I'm not a big tater tot fan, but my boys and husband loves them. I'm really excited to try this because I have tried other Ore-Ida products before so I'm sure that these will taste great.


Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:

This cream is fantastic! It's perfect for dry skin especially during winter time. I love that it is not greasy and there's not an overwhelming scent. My skin has been nice and smooth. I definitely plan to purchase a larger bottle once this runs out.


Hallmart Itty Bittys-Spiderman:

Oh my goodness! This is just too cute! My boys love this and now want some of the other ones. I love that they even have Disney characters. I also saw that there were some Star Wars characters that I think my boys would like. These are perfect for little gifts or adding to goodie bags.



NYC City Proof 24 HR Waterproof Eyeliner:

I have tried a product from New York Color before and was happy with the product. I do like this eyeliner. It was easy to use and lasted for a long time so it was nice that I didn't have to reapply it after a couple of hours.

Overall, these are some really cool items that I received and I definitely plan to purchase many of these items in the future. Be on the look out for a post on my attempt to try the lashes and a recipe using the Ore-Ida tater tots.

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment