Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Currently List #91

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! This time, I decided to use the Currently List that is in my Me & My Big Ideas planner.


Reading: This is a really good book and I am taking my time with it. I can't wait to read Why Not Me? next.

Planning: This year is going to be the year of adventures. I can't wait to visit new places as well as places that I have already been to.

Watching: A lot of my favorite shows are back on, but there are a few shows that are ending soon. There are also some episodes that I need to catch up on.

Trying: I'm trying new crafting and art journal techniques. I have also been trying new recipes as well.

Cooking: I am obsessed with my crockpot and have been making crockpot meatballs a lot.

Eating: I have been craving and eating lots of sweets and comfort food.

Drinking: I'm still drinking lots of hot chocolate and am very happy that I'm not drinking a lot of soda.

Thinking: I can't wait for Spring and Summer to get here. You may be surprised to see that I included Summer since it's not my favorite season, but I am so over the cold, gloomy weather.

Pinning: I've been pinning some Influenster stuff.

Crafting: I've been making lots of cards, layouts, and working in my art journal.

Going: There are so many good movies out right now and this year is going to be a year filled with some awesome ones. I can tell that this year, I will probably be going to the movies a lot. Thank goodness for AMC Stubs Rewards Program.

Loving: You may have heard that I am on the Nerd Nest Challenges Creative Team and I am loving it! Don't forget that the last day to enter to win a prize for this month's challenge is January 31. You can link up your takes at the bottom of any of this month's Nerd Nest Challenge posts. I can't wait to see what you all create!

Dreaming: We could seriously use a vacation...even a staycation. I think we are still recovering from the holidays and a vacation would definitely help us recover.

Feeling: I have been feeling really excited. I'm excited about this year and the possibilities.

Listening: Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots is an amazing song. It's been on repeat...a lot.

Celebrating: My 25th birthday was on the 5th and although I was dreading turning 25, so far being this age has been awesome. And to think that I thought turning 25 was going to be scary and awful.

Improving: One of my goals this year is to increase the amount of blog posts that I actually post. I am very happy to say that this month is looking great! Hopefully, I can keep this up throughout the year.

What's on your Currently List?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment