Friday, November 13, 2015

Think Happy Thoughts Card

Hello! Today, I want to share another card that I made and submitted to Paper Issues Fall Crop on their Facebook page, Paper Issues {Friends & Fans}. I submitted this card to A Flair for Buttons challenge. For this challenge, participants were asked to use flair on any project.


To make this card, I grabbed a sheet from Heidi Swapp's September Skies 6x6 paper pad and adhered it to the card base. Then I found an adorable pocket page card from Me & My Big Ideas and adhered it onto the card. I added a badge from Studio Calico. The badge says "It's gonna be ok". The pocket page and the sheet from the paper pad goes so well together. I love how colorful it is.

Supplies Used:

Did you participate in Paper Issues Fall Crop? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment