Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Currently List #83

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I don't want to watch the news because everything that has been happening is just incredibly horrible, but I know that I need to. It's important to be informed about what is happening not only in our own country, but in other countries as well.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading lots of blog posts. I've also been reading a lot of news articles as well.

Listening: iTunes Radio really is the best. I've been listening to the Urbano Latino, Pure Pop, and Hip-Hop stations.

Making: I've been making lots of art journal pages and a few Project Life layouts. I still have a week or two of Project Life that I need to finish.

Feeling: I finally got a decent amount of rest and was so glad that I didn't have a lot of stuff to get done today.

Planning: I really need to start working on my Christmas cards as well as my December Daily. I'm hoping to get started on that later this week.

Loving: Ah, nap time...it's such a rare thing now, but it was so nice to be able to take one today.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment