Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Currently List #82

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: With all the rain, the boys have been restless and running around the house.

Reading: As usual, I've been reading some blog posts.

Listening: This song is awesome! I am so glad that Adele is back. I may just have to purchase her album.

Making: I have been making a lot of layouts in my art journal. I also made a bunch of cards, layouts, and a Project Life page for the Paper Issues Fall Crop. I still need to make a few more projects as well.

Feeling: It's been raining way too long. I love the rain, but it's just too much now. It seriously feels like it's been raining for almost a month.

Planning: I've got lots of blog posts to type up and I'm trying to get better at typing my blog posts ahead of time.

Loving: I got my Freckled Fawn Kit and I love it! There are a few items in the kit that I may have to purchase so I can have some extras. I plan to post a review of the kit in the next week or so.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment