Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Currently List #81

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I know that I have said this several times before, but SVU is one of the best shows of all time! If I had enough time, I would watch an entire season every day.

Reading: After having an appointment and several errands today, I am catching up on some blog posts. I'm loving all holiday posts that people are posting. I'm also starting to really like Instagram. I'm loving all of the crafty stuff that people are posting.

Listening: This song will never get old. I listen to it everyday.

Making: I've been making lots of layouts and working on my Project Life album.

Feeling: I've been really stressed lately. I'm hoping that after the next few weeks go by that everything will go back to normal.

Planning: I'm going to make a lot of Christmas cards, tags, and layouts. I may even make a couple of Christmas notebooks as well.

Loving: I've never really been much of a headband fan, but lately I've been using them a lot. They are just so convenient and they feel really comfortable.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment