Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Currently List #69

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This show is getting a little crazy and I'm loving it! I'm also catching up on my novela. I also plan to catch up on last night's episode of Teen Wolf with my husband.

Reading: I have so many blog posts that I have to catch up on. When I checked Bloglovin, I saw that I had over 70 blog posts to read!

Listening: This song is awesome! It's the perfect summer song. I listen to this song at least once a day.

Making: I've been making layouts (Project Life and traditional) as well as tags and cards.

Feeling: I'm so tired, but I'm content.

Planning: Last week and this week has been very busy. I really need to plan the rest of my week as well as next week.

Loving: I have been eating so much ice cream lately. I'm loving Snickers ice cream bars...they're so good!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment