Sunday, July 5, 2015

Monthly Project Life Cards

Hello! Happy Sunday! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Today, I want to share some monthly Project Life cards that I made over the past few days using my Freckled Fawn kits. These cards will be used in next year's Project Life album.


I chose my cards from the Project Life seasons edition mini kit. I decided that I wanted to make my monthly title cards on the 4x6 cards because I thought they were the perfect size. I actually wanted to use wood chips/alphas on all of my cards, but I ended up running out of a few letters. Thank goodness for all of the other alphas that I had in my stash.


I used one kit for one card except for the September 2014 kit. I used the wood alphas from the September kit on almost all of the cards. I also chose to match the kit to the card. For instance, I made February's card using February's kit, March's card was made with the March kit, and so on. Using one kit for each card made it easy to coordinate the embellishments.

Supplies:

Since I plan on keeping my Freckled Fawn subscription, I definitely plan to use each kit to make my monthly Project Life card. I am so excited to get July's kit and will be sharing my July card once I finish it.

Do you subscribe to Freckled Fawn? Or do you subscribe to any other kit? What do you like to make with your kits? Feel free to share in the comments section.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment