Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's a Girl Card

Hello! I have been making so many cards this past week. One of my good friends found out the sex of her baby. She's going to have a girl and I am so excited for her! I haven't made a baby girl card in a really long time. I'm so used to making baby boy cards since most of my friends kept having boys. It was nice making a batch of baby girl themed cards.



I was inspired by some word art pictures that I saw and decided to try to make something similar, but in a card format. I didn't want to only focus on words, but on images like the blocks, bears, ducks, etc. I also wanted to add a touch of dimension and texture so I decided to use a textured card and enamel dots. 

Supplies:
  • Recollections Textured Cards and Envelopes
  • Pebbles Accent & Phrases Stickers
  • Remarks Baby Girl Accent & Phrases Stickers
  • Enamel Dots
I plan to make some baby boy themed cards and gender neutral cards similar to the baby girl cards that I made.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment