Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Currently List #67

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I'm catching up on some TV shows today. First up is Devious Maids. Then later on, John and I will be catching up on Teen Wolf and Game of Thrones. I think I mentioned in a previous post (?) that John and I recently started watching Game of Thrones. Oh. My. GOSH! That show is awesome. We already watched Season 1 and are on the last episode of Season 2.

Reading: I'm also catching up on lots of blog posts and magazines.

Listening: This song is so dope.

Making: I'm almost caught up with my Project Life album. All I have to do is just embellish a few cards and add my photos.

Feeling: Today has been so busy...and I'm not even done with everything that I have to do.

Planning: I am planning on participating in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life. So I am going to try and set up my mini album. I plan to use an album that I have had for a while. One of my goals is to use things that I already have instead of buying new stuff.

Loving: Eek! I was finally able to order some stuff from Freckled Fawn. I ordered the Pineapple Washi Tape by Lora Bailora, Summer stamp by Lora Bailora, and Pebbles Inc. I Love You sticky notes. I also purchased some Memento Dew Drop ink pads a few weeks ago and these will be perfect to use with my new stamp set.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment