Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Currently List #64

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I have to catch up on a few shows that I missed. John and I are finally going to watch Game of Thrones. We've heard good things about the show, but we just never were interested in watching it.

Reading: I was so surprised to see how many unread emails I had in my inbox.

Listening: I love Summertime Sadness and I absolutely love this remix of the song.

Making: I am making my final grocery list for the week. I am trying to get better at just getting things that are on my list and I made a goal for this month to do just that.

Feeling: I have been super anxious due to this big event that is coming up this week. Hopefully, everything goes well this Thursday and I will be able to relax. I don't want to jinx myself so I won't mention anything else until everything goes well.

Planning: I have about a week (or maybe two?) of Project Life spreads that I need to finish and hopefully I can get that done this week. I also need to work on some blog posts as well. I haven't been blogging as much as I want to and am looking into making a better blog schedule.

Loving: My TV lineup is amazing right now and I can't wait for Fall's TV lineup.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment