Thursday, June 18, 2015

Grateful



Gratitude...counting your blessings. This is so so true. I am so grateful for so many things. I may not have everything, but I can say that I feel and am blessed. I made a list of a few things that I am so grateful and thankful for.
  • My driving instructor- I recently decided to try and overcome my fear of driving. I am happy to say that I completed the hours that I signed up for and just signed up for just a few extra hours. I even tried driving with my husband after I completed my first set of lessons. I am starting to lose that fear and I have my instructor to thank for that.
  • Vacations and staycations- Everyone is always busy and I think that it is important for families to really spend a lot of time together. This can be tricky sometimes especially if you have different schedules or do not work a "normal" shift like Monday-Friday (9 to 5) type of job. So we are always grateful for the vacations and staycations that we get to have.
  • My family- They really are awesome. I love my husband, my kids, my mom, and siblings. There aren't even enough words that can describe how much I love them.
  • Health insurance- I seriously am grateful for our health insurance. My husband and I never really had to use our insurance (except for when I was pregnant and had my boys), but this year we have had to use it for our selves. I had to go to the doctor several times (nothing major) and when we saw how much we would have had to pay if we didn't have insurance, it really blew our minds.
  • Rompers- I don't like wearing dresses (and jeans are out of the question right now...it's way too hot) so I decided to purchase a few rompers after seeing a blog post with a review on a romper. I am now obsessed with them and love how versatile they can be.
  • McDonald's Mango Pineapple Smoothies- Wow these things are amazing! Lately, I have become obsessed with smoothies especially mango pineapple smoothies. It's been unbelievably hot lately and I'm just glad that I can cool down with a tasty smoothie.
What are you grateful for? Feel free to comment below and share.

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment