Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Currently List #61

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I'm so glad that Devious Maids is back! This show is so entertaining. I also caught up on Tierra de Reyes. The show is starting to get really good.

Reading: Whoa! I had a ton of blogs to catch up on today. I'm really glad that I use Bloglovin' and I highly recommend it. I love that I can have all of the blog posts in one place which makes it easy to catch up on everything that I need to read.

Listening: I'm really starting to love Misterwives. I really like their song Vagabond. I may have to buy their album.

Making: I am also caught up on my Project Life album. I have about a week (or two?) to catch up on, but it's mostly journaling. I'm thinking about changing things up next year with my Project Life album. I think I might try a smaller size rather than 12x12 sized album...maybe I won't fall behind on my album so much.

Feeling: It's been a busy day today and I am so exhausted.

Planning: I got a few big things that I want to accomplish soon, but I will probably reveal what those things are once I actually do accomplish them. I don't want to jinx it.

Loving: It has been super hot lately. After going outside and feeling like I was going to melt, I am very happy to come inside to a nice, cool home.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment