Friday, May 15, 2015

May 2015 Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kit Review

Hello there and Happy Friday! A few days ago, I finally received my Freckled Fawn kit. I am really loving this subscription and plan to keep it for a while. This month's kit is absolutely amazing! I say that every month, but it really is amazing! The new kit is travel themed and is perfect for documenting trips.

May 2015 Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kit


This month's kit included the following:

  • A roll of washi tape
  • S set of alphabet wood circles
  • A set of printed cork globe stickers
  • A sheet of enamel shapes
  • A set of glitter resin geotags
  • A sheet of chipboard stickers
  • A set of transparency stars
  • A set of sticky notepads
  • A sheet of clear arrow stickers
My favorite items in the kit are the enamel shapes, chipboard stickers, clear arrow stickers, and the printed cork globe stickers.




The chipboard stickers and the clear arrow stickers are awesome! I actually am considering ordering another kit just for the stickers and enamel shapes.


I am a sucker for stationery products and I am loving the sticky notepads. I also like the glitter resin geotags, but I wonder how I would glue them down. I don't use a lot of clear products, but I am excited to use the transparency stickers as well as the clear arrow stickers. The roll of washi tape is really thick which is really awesome.


Can we please just take a moment and just stare at those cork globe stickers! I love, love, love these! I have a feeling that I am going to want to hoard these, but I may end up buying some extra ones in Freckled Fawn's shop. I really like the alphabet wood circles and love that there is a decent amount of them.

I really can't wait to use this kit on some projects. I plan to post some of the projects that I will make using this kit in the next few days so be on the lookout for that.

Do you subscribe to Freckled Fawn or any other papercraft/crafting subscription box? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment