Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Currently List #58

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This show never gets old and just gets funnier every time I watch it.

Reading: I had a lot of blog posts that I read today.

Listening: The beat on this song is awesome!

Making: I am finishing some layouts and working on some cards using my Freckled Fawn kits. I also will be making some projects using the new Fine and Dandy core kit and the September Skies core kit.

Feeling: I'm finally going to take some driving lessons and I'm feeling excited, hopeful, and anxious. I'm hoping that taking a few lessons will decrease my fear of driving.

Planning: We are finally having a vacation (or rather a staycation) and we are so excited! We will probably go to some amusement parks, movies, zoo, and maybe the aquarium.

Loving: I'm really glad that I got to try Weight Watchers Ice Cream because it really is good. I need to try some other flavors of Weight Watchers ice cream.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment