Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Currently List #55

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This movie is hilarious! I've watched it twice already and may just watch again sometime this week.

Reading: I had a ton of blog posts to read since I didn't get to read much over the weekend. My Facebook newsfeed was also interesting and the memes that were being posted (about the Mayweather vs Pacquiao) was just hilarious.

Listening: I love this song sooooo much! I've been listening to it on repeat.

Making: I'm almost caught up with my Project Life layout and I also plan to make a traditional layout as well.

Feeling: I've been feeling really exhausted lately. I definitely need more rest.

Planning: I need to adjust my schedule for the week so that I can be as organized as possible and not stress out. I also need to stop procrastinating as well, but I know I've been doing that because I've been exhausted.

Loving: I bought three more books by Neil Gaiman and I can't wait to pick which one to read. I bought Good Omens, Neverwhere, and Coraline. I also need to read The Graveyard Book again because I never got to finish the book when I first started reading it.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment