Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dreams Come True Project Life Cards

A few days ago, I received my new Sweet Stamp Shop's stamps and was finally able to use them yesterday. I decided that I wanted to try coloring in the stamped image with some watercolors. I'm still figuring things out, but it was so much fun to do.


Supplies Used:
  • Fiskars paper cutter
  • Watercolor paper
  • Cardstock paper
  • Crayola watercolor
  • StazOn ink
  • Fantastix coloring tool



I trimmed the cardstock paper down to 4x6 and began to stamp the images. I am still working on getting the map stamped nicely. The image was not coming out as clear as I would have liked and I kept having to put ink on the stamp. I'm guessing that I had to do that because of the size of the stamp. I wonder if there is a StazOn ink pad or something similar that is available in a larger size.

Below are two of the Project Life cards that I made using the stamps and watercolors. I may add some stars or more watercolors, but I'm not sure yet.

Royal Wish


I definitely plan on using these stamps a lot. I have so many ideas and projects that these stamp sets would be perfect for.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment