Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Currently List #48

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: It's important to know what's going on your community and around the world.

Reading: I was so busy today and didn't get a chance to check my emails and check my Facebook newsfeed. I have no idea what it was about today, but just way too much crazy stuff was happening. My newsfeed was filled with some interesting stuff lol.

Listening: I love this song! Kimbra's songs are amazing!

Making: I want and need to finish about three weeks of Project Life layouts. Luckily, I just need to get the journaling done. Hopefully, I can finish them by the end of the week.

Feeling: It was just one of those days. You know...where you didn't get enough sleep and everyone was just annoying you.

Planning: I plan to make some Project Life cards with my new stamp sets.

Loving: I am loving my new Sweet Stamp Shop stamps that I received yesterday.  I bought the Across the Miles stamp set and the Royal Wish stamp set. Be on the lookout for some new Project Life cards in the next week or so.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment