Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Currently List #46

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I have never watched this show before and was surprised to find out that it has been on air for a few years. It's a funny show and I might plan to watch the previous seasons eventually.

Reading: Wow! I had around 60-70 blog posts that I had not read in Bloglovin'. It was nice to catch up on some of the blogs while I rested a little bit.

Listening: I love Tove Lo's music! I think she's very talented and I might have to buy her entire album.

Making: 30 Days of Lists started on the 1st and I need to complete Days 2 and 3. I think I might do at least 5 lists in advance since I am sick and don't want to worry about playing catch up.

Feeling: Just when I started to feel better, I end up getting pink eye. I really hope that it goes away soon and that I don't get sick again. I'm so sick and tired of being sick.

Planning: Since I got sick again, I didn't get to finish my Project Life layouts. I only need to finish the journaling so at least it won't take too long to complete.

Loving: My bed and sleep are my best friends right now.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment