9. Advice you would give your younger self
- Always call Mami.
- Don't worry too much.
- This too shall pass.
- Don't stop believing.
- It's ok to let friends go (there's no point in being friends with someone who is always negative...some people just grow apart and that includes friends).
10. Favorite hashtags
11. Signs I am a bookworm/hoarder of books
- My favorite store is Barnes and Noble.
- I have a long list of books to read.
- I love bookmarks.
- I still love the library.
- I have an e-reader, but still love having a physical (actual in print...non-digitial) book.
- I'd love to be a librarian.
- I don't have enough space for books since I have a huge collection, but I keep buying them anyways. (I can't get enough of books.)
12. Stories I want to tell/document
- First Disney trip
- First time at the movie theaters with the boys
- Driving lessons (eek!!)
- New exercise routine
- Everything (good & maybe not so good)...I want to REMEMBER what happened
13. Things I had to learn to love
- Online shopping
- My job
- My hair
- Staying up late
14. I want to be an expert in...
15. Ways to be neighborly
- Smile and wave
- Say hello
- Don't be loud (no one needs to hear your conversation)
- Don't play loud music super late
- Welcome basket for new neighbors
That's it for today. Be sure to check back next Sunday for lists 16-22.
Until next time...