Sunday, March 29, 2015

30 Days of Lists--March 2015--Lists 23-29

Happy Sunday! Wow can you believe that the month is almost over and that 30 Days of Lists challenge will be over tomorrow? Time is going by so fast! Today, I'm sharing lists 23-29.


23. Current reads



  • The Autism Sourcebook by Karen Siff Exkorn
  • The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
  • The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  • The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
  • Don't Worry, It Gets Worse by Alida Nugent
*I've read several of these books already, but I love re-read books that I love.



24. Fortunes you would like to find in a fortune cookie


  • Good things are coming your way.
  • It will be ok.
  • You will win the lottery.
  • It's ok to say no.
  • You are brave and strong.
25. House rules


  • Clean up after yourself
  • Put the toilet seat down
  • Be kind
  • No shoes in the house


26. Ways/places to meet new people


  • The library
  • School
  • Bookstore
  • Amusement Parks
  • Work


27. Recent purchases


  • Sweet Stamp Shop stamps
  • Caramel macchiato
  • Groceries
  • Kids clothes
  • Birthday gift


28. Things that will never be added to my bucket list


  • Eating bugs
  • Getting on the Sky Coaster at Six Flags
This list was a tough one because there are a lot of things that I would like to do. 


29. Secret to my success



  • Focus
  • Rest
  • Asking questions
  • My planner


That's it for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the final list.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment