Sunday, March 8, 2015

30 Days of Lists--March 2015--Lists 1-8

Hello there! As some of you may know, I am a sponsor of 30 Days of Lists. The challenge began on March 1st and it has been a blast so far completing the lists. I have decided that I will share my lists every Sunday.


1. Why I make lists
  • To remember things
  • To plan my days
  • Because it's fun
  • To stay productive
  • To stay organized

2. Resolutions that never stood a chance
  • No soda
  • Exercising more
  • Going to sleep earlier
  • More me time
  • Make a better blog schedule

3. My jams
  • Talking Body- Tove Lo
  • Habits (Stay High)- Tove Lo
  • Alien- Britney Spears
  • Echoes- Eliza Hull
  • Elastic Heart- Sia
  • I Was a Fool- Tegan and Sara
  • Real Love- Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne

4. Favorite online communities you are a part of
  • Pinterest
  • 30 Days of Lists
  • Awesome Ladies Project
  • Facebook Groups
  • Bloglovin'

5. Cures for the winter blues
  • Going for a walk
  • Spending time with family
  • Naps
  • Cuddles
  • Hot chocolate

6. Books you'd like to read for your book club
  • The Little Prince
  • I don't want to be crazy
  • World War Z
  • Band of Brothers
  • The Hobbit

7. Inside jokes
  • It wouldn't be an inside joke if I said it...lol



8. Favorite trends making a comeback
  • Eh...nothing really...

That's it for today! Be sure to come back every Sunday for the rest of the lists.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment