Monday, February 2, 2015

January 2015-Month in Review Card

Wow! It's a new month and January is already gone! I have a feeling this year is going to just fly by as well. January was a pretty great month and so much stuff happened as well. In order to remember everything that happened, I decided to fill out a calendar card for my Project Life album. You may remember that I filled out a calendar card for December 2014. You can check that out here.


Highlights in January:

  • My 24th birthday on the 5th. I had a mini movie marathon. I watched The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings movies. You can read more about that here.
  • My son's first day of Pre-K was the next day. I was so nervous, but he was so excited!
  • The first Awesome Ladies Project chat was on the 30th. You can read more about Kristin's Awesome Ladies Project here.

How was your January? Do you fill out any calendar cards?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment