Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey You, I Love You Mini Tag Album

Hello there! Today, I wanted to share my mini tag album that I made for my husband. I plan to give this to him on Valentine's Day. I was inspired to make a post that I found on the Freckled Fawn blog. Kristina made an awesome mini tag album that you can find here.



I had a lot of fun making this little mini album. I used a lot of Mambi products. Their products are awesome! I used Mambi Chips, items from the 8x8 mambiKIT, twine, a stapler, and of course tags (I used 8 of them). I was going to add some photos in there, but decided to add journaling instead. 


I love the Mambi Chips so much! They add a lot of pop to the album. I love that I could make phrases using some of the single word chips. Below, you can see a few more pages in the mini album.



I did have a hard time stapling some of the tags. I ended up having to staple half of the tags and then staple the other half. Then I used the twine to tie everything up.

What are you making for Valentine's Day? Feel free to share.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment