Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Currently List #43

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! *Apologies in advance because of the picture...I was having some issues with my camera.*


Watching: Since I am sick and have to rest, I plan to watch SVU until I get tired and take a nap. I hate that when I am sick, I can't fall asleep. Thank goodness that my husband is off work and can help with the boys while I get some much needed rest.

Reading: Oh, the never ending e-mails.

Listening: Taking it back with this song.

Making: Ah chicken noodle soup...the best soup ever!

Feeling: I've been feeling sick for about two days now and today, I am just feeling horrible. I ended up having to leave early from work because I am just too sick. Hopefully some more soup, medicine, and rest will make me feel better.

Planning: I have to make the Valentine Day goodies before Friday for my son's class. I definitely plan on working on this tomorrow.

Loving: I immediately made some soup and went straight to bed. There is nothing better than that when I am not feeling well.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment