Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Currently List #40

Hey! Hey! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: There's not much on TV right now so I am watching another mini Law & Order: SVU marathon while I wait for a package to be delivered.

Reading: I love that I can read the news online since I don't have to sit and wait for the news to come on television.

Listening: This song is absolutely amazing. It's been on repeat...like all day.

Making: Lately, I have been coming up with a lot of ideas for layouts that I want to make. Some of the layouts are just words and others have both words and pictures. I'm currently working on one of them, but I have at least two more that I want to make.

Feeling: It's a beautiful day and I am just so incredibly happy.

Planning: So I have been seeing a lot of cute mini tag albums and have been wanting to make one. I decided that I want to make a Valentine's Day mini tag album. I've already got an idea on how I want it to look and have bought a few supplies. I can't wait to see how this album turns out.

Loving: The weather is seriously amazing! It's 66 degrees right now and it just feels perfect. It's amazing how the weather can change someone's mood.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment