Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Currently List #38

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I didn't watch my novelas yesterday since I had my mini movie marathon yesterday. I have a few other shows to catch up so I'll try to do that once the kids go to bed.

Reading: My Facebook newsfeed was again filled with a lot of interesting stuff.

Listening: Oh this song. I just can't stop listening to it!

Making: I can't wait to get my new planner this Friday! I'm making my schedule for the rest of the week on a sheet of paper and it's just not working for me.

Feeling: I didn't get too much sleep and I woke up really early as well since today was my youngest son's first day in Pre-K. I was so nervous, but he did great and was so happy! He can't wait to go back!

Planning: I have so many things that I want to work on in my art journal like watercolors, acrylic paints, etc. Hopefully, I can work on some things this week.

Loving: Oh my gosh I just saw these Entenmann's Little Bites that are Hot Chocolate (with Marshallows!!!) flavored and they are DELICIOUS!!!!!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment