I'm a little late because I don't subscribe to Freckled Fawn (yet) and was on the fence on purchasing a subscription. I finally caved in when I saw that they had some Black Friday deals on their site. I purchased their September, October, and Very Merry embellishment kits. I have to say after purchasing the kits and actually having them in my hands, I will definitely be subscribing soon.
September 2014 Oh Deer Me Kit
This kit had a lot of cool products. The following was in the kit:
- 3x4 Freckled Fawn and Hero Arts stamp set
- Roll of washi tape
- Package of wood chip letters
- A sheet of epoxy stickers
- A sheet of glitter geotag stickers
- A sheet of pie graph and label stickers
- Pearl stickers
- A set of 4 cork shapes
- A set of 4 tiny flair
- A package of 5 arrow clips
- A package of resin + shapes
Supplies Used for Layout
- September 2014 Oh Deer Me Kit
- Strathmore Mixed Media Visual Journal
- American Crafts My Girl Papers
Book Worm Layout
About the Layout:
I was inspired by Rukristin's post and layout that she made using the September 2014 kit. I recently joined a book club as well and the kit was perfect for documenting this as well as my love for books.
I absolutely love to read and I have way too many books that I need to catch up on, re-read, and even start reading. I plan on making a goal to read a least one book a month as well as set a time to read my books. I'm hoping that these two goals will help me read all of the books that I have. I added a picture of just one of the pile of books that I have.
What are you reading? What have you been creating?
Until next time...