Thursday, December 11, 2014

Oh Deer Me September 2014 Kit--Book Worm Layout

Hello there! Today I wanted to share my review of the September 2014 Oh Deer Me Kit as well as a layout I made using the kit.

I'm a little late because I don't subscribe to Freckled Fawn (yet) and was on the fence on purchasing a subscription. I finally caved in when I saw that they had some Black Friday deals on their site. I purchased their September, October, and Very Merry embellishment kits. I have to say after purchasing the kits and actually having them in my hands, I will definitely be subscribing soon.


September 2014 Oh Deer Me Kit

This kit had a lot of cool products. The following was in the kit:
  • 3x4 Freckled Fawn and Hero Arts stamp set
  • Roll of washi tape
  • Package of wood chip letters
  • A sheet of epoxy stickers
  • A sheet of glitter geotag stickers
  • A sheet of pie graph and label stickers
  • Pearl stickers
  • A set of 4 cork shapes
  • A set of 4 tiny flair
  • A package of 5 arrow clips
  • A package of resin + shapes

My favorite items in the package are the epoxy stickers, cork shapes, paper clips, stamp set, and the pie graph/label stickers.


 Supplies Used for Layout



Book Worm Layout

About the Layout:

I was inspired by Rukristin's post and layout that she made using the September 2014 kit. I recently joined a book club as well and the kit was perfect for documenting this as well as my love for books.

I absolutely love to read and I have way too many books that I need to catch up on, re-read, and even start reading. I plan on making a goal to read a least one book a month as well as set a time to read my books. I'm hoping that these two goals will help me read all of the books that I have. I added a picture of just one of the pile of books that I have.

What are you reading? What have you been creating?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment