Friday, December 19, 2014

December 2014 Wish List

Happy Friday! Can you believe Christmas is almost here? Hopefully, all of you are done (or almost done) shopping for gifts. I don't even want to think about how crowded it will be in malls and stores this weekend. Luckily, all of my shopping is done.

So I decided to make another wish list for this month since my birthday is next month.


1. Nike Dri-FIT 2" Racer Shorts- I really want to start jogging/running once the weather gets warmer and I need some new workout shorts and shoes. I'm hoping that getting new workout clothes will actually make me want to go out and start jogging/running again.


2. Saucony Stabil CS 3- I really, really love these shoes. It even looks like it matches the shorts above. 

3. Studio Calico Park Ave. Card Kit- I am in love with this month's Studio Calico card kit (as well as the other kits). I currently don't subscribe, but am considering purchasing a kit or two before committing to a subscription. This month's kit is really making me consider actually subscribing. How cute is that stamp set? And that taxi wood veneer is just adorable!


4. Doodlebug Design Hip Hip Hooray Essential KitI think this kit is adorable! I have two boys and this kit would be perfect to use to document their birthdays.


5. Doodlebug Designs Lovebirds Collection I'm a little obsessed with Doodlebug Designs and love all of their collections. I don't have a lot of Valentine's Day themed products and this kit would be perfect to make some cards, mini albums, layouts, etc. 

What's on your wish list this month?

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment