Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Currently List #35

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I got home just in time to catch the 5:00 p.m. news. Sometimes I wonder why I watch the news  because it seems most of the news are tragedies, murders, etc.

Reading: I did not get a chance to check my emails all day and I was shocked to find a large amount of emails in my inbox. I can't stand when I have a ton of unread emails.

Listening: I've been listening to this song a lot.

Making: I have to make last minute plans and appointments due to a lot of changes.

Feeling: I just received some news that have me feeling a little overwhelmed. Plus there has been a few other things that have been on my mind and it's just...ugh. I'm sure most of the stuff will work out, but it's still overwhelming when so much stuff happens or things get piled up, backed up, and/or moved up.

Planning: Even though the news surprised me, I will be planning for some major changes.

Loving: I swear my kids and my husband are the best! I love them so much!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment