Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Shaker Cards

Ah...'tis the season! I am getting even more excited for Christmas and have been making a lot of Christmas crafts, cards, etc. Instead of buying Christmas cards this year, I decided to make my own cards.


I used some papers from the Paper Studio- Four Seasons paper pack. I also found the cutest embellishments like sequins, sayings, etc. at Hobby Lobby as well and decided that they would be great to put to inside the "window" of the card. 


I also bought some clear stamps that came in a pack from Michaels. I'm not much of stamper, but lately I have been loving it. I used StazOn ink and I think it's my favorite ink. I definitely see why everyone recommends it now.


I stamped those bows at the top, but I am considering coloring them red. I may have to find a "Handmade by..." stamp so that I can put it on the back of the card, but I can't decide if I want to do that or not. I still have some more Christmas cards to make and hopefully I can get that done by the end of the week.

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment