Wednesday, December 31, 2014

30 Days of Lists--December 2014--Lists 29-30

Hello! Happy New Year's Eve! Can you believe that today is the last day of 2015? This year went by really quick! Today, I want to share my last two lists from 30 Days of Lists.

29. My daily routine

  • Get Michael ready for Pre-K
  • Take a mini nap
  • Gabriel, John, and I wake up (8-9 am)
  • Breakfast
  • Check emails, blog, social media
  • Get errands done (if any)
  • Do chores (if needed)
  • Laundry (usually we have a load every other day or so)
  • Lunch
  • Michael comes home
  • Start making snacks and dinner
  • TV for the boys
  • Dinner
  • Bedtime for boys (bath, brush teeth, and then bed)
  • Bedtime routine for me (bath, watch novelas, laptop, and then sleep)




30. Skills to work on next year
  • Networking
  • Blogging
  • Scheduling
  • Marketing
  • Trying new things (i.e. Photoshop and Silhoutte)
  • Exercising more
  • Catching up on reading


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment