Sunday, December 28, 2014

30 Days of Lists--December 2014--Lists 22-28

Happy Sunday! Today, I want to share my take on lists 22-28 of 30 Days of Lists.

22. My to do list
  • Organize closets
  • Go to grocery store
  • Go to Dollar General
  • Go to Michaels & Hobby Lobby
  • Call Court of Clerk

23. I find magic in
  • Christmas
  • Halloween
  • Disney World
  • Music 
  • Love

24. Ways to express joy
  • Hugs & kisses
  • Literally jumping (for joy)!
  • Big smiles
  • Saying "yay" & "thank you"
  • Doing a dance

25. I would like to remember
  • to drink more water
  • what an awesome Christmas we had
  • to work on my projects and finally finish them
  • how happy my boys were on Christmas and how much they danced
  • everything!!!!

26. I am grateful for
  • mi familia (especially my sons, husband, & mami)
  • crafting/Project Life
  • vacations & hubby's days off
  • me time

27. Things that happened yesterday
  • Got a ton of cleaning done
  • Went to Walmart
  • Went to Bath & Body Works
  • Played video games
  • Stood up for myself

28. Today I choose to
  • Catch up on my Project Life & December Daily
  • Work on my December in Review month card
  • Work on my art journal
  • Do laundry
  • Make tacos for dinner


Thanks for visiting today!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment