Sunday, December 21, 2014

30 Days of Lists--December 2014--Lists 15-21

Hola! Can you believe that the month is almost over and Christmas is in 4 more days?!? Today I am going to share lists 15-21 of my take on 30 Days of Lists.

15. Out my window

Bay Window
  • Trees
  • Cars
Bedroom Window
  • Houses
  • BBQ grill
  • Pool



16. Today I
  • Went to work
  • Had an appointment
  • Blogged
  • Spent time with my family
  • Watched novels
  • Played video games with the hubster



17. On my desk today
  • Art journal
  • Craft carousel with tons of supplies
  • Mini baskets with Heidi Swapp Project Life products
  • Easel with new mini canvas
  • MAMBI supplies
  • Tags
  • Tag punch and Square punch
  • Basket with washi tapes
  • We R Memory Keepers Hip Hip Hooray Journaling Cards
  • Wood Veneers
  •  Pictures
  • Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kits
...I must organize my desk!!!!


18. Things to cross off my list
  • Check emails
  • Read blogs
  • Dust and clean mirrors
  • Get laundry done
  • Take Santa Pics
  • Register Gabriel for Pre-K
  • Finish filling out Christmas cards


19. Things I'll never regret
  • Having my children
  • Marrying John
  • Taking about a year off before going to college
  • Going to college online
  • Deciding to craft/PL/scrapbook as a hobby
  • Dropping down to part time


20. Favorite moments from this week
  • Seeing Gabriel open his presents
  • Gabriel's mini birthday celebration today
  • Taking Santa Pics (part 2)
  • Watching the kids plat at Michael's class holiday celebration
  • Seeing how excited the boys were at the Aquarium

21. My version of 'fancy' involves
  • Eating dinner at the table with no TV
  • No jeans and sneakers
  • High heels and dresses
  • Up-dos 
  • Using the best dinnerware (i.e. best plates, etc.)

Thanks for visiting today! Feel free to share your 30 Days of Lists.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment