Saturday, December 13, 2014

30 Days of Lists--December 2014---Lists 1-7

Hello there! I am participating in this round of 30 Days of Lists. I am a little behind, but I wanted to share lists 1-7 with all of you. I didn't do any embellishing yet because I've been really busy. I may do embellishing once I'm done writing all of the lists. My main goal is to write my lists down.



1. It's ____________ season.

  • cold
  • Hot Chocolate
  • blanket
  • Christmas
  • elf on the shelf
  • holiday
  • family
  • Gabriel's birthday
  • gingerbread




2. It's too early for...
  • to think about next year
  • to wake up
  • New Year's resolutions
  • summer plans (i.e. vacations)
  • Halloween planning


 3. Photos to take this month

  • Christmas tree
  • Decoration
  • Opening of presents
  • Lights of Life 2014
  • Gabriel's mini birthday celebration
  • Michael's class holiday celebration
  • Santa pics with the boys
  • Lots of family pictures
  • Aquarium pictures
  • New Year's Eve celebration


 4. Friends and family I get to see this month


  • Mami
  • Jaileny
  • in laws
*Bonus: I got to see my aunt and cousin for Thanksgiving. It would be awesome if they come down to visit for Christmas.



5. Changes I made in 2014
  • I made a blog
  • Started creating a lot more
  • Started to ignore negative people
  • Tried to organize a lot more
  • Tried new crafting techniques


6. Favorite words to write
  • Love
  • Family
  • Book
  • Magic
  • Disney
  • Whimsical
  • Married
  • Sons
  • Beauty
  • Wander
  • Create
  • Mystery


 7. Things I think about in the shower


  • To-dos for the day
  • Dinner plans
  • How far behind I am in my schedule
  • Going back to Disney
  • Craft ideas
  • Sleep



Those are my lists for today. Be sure to look out for lists 8-14.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment