Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Currently List #32

Hello, hello! Hola! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: Ah, only one more week left until the finale of Reina de Corazones. 

Reading: Let's just say that my Facebook newsfeed has been very interesting today.

Listening: This song is just simply amazing. It never, ever gets old.

Making: So I'm making a scrapbooking/crafting supply list of things that I need to buy as well as wish list.

Feeling: It's been an extremely long day already and staying up late did not help either.

Planning: I have a lot of supplies for December Daily and 30 Days of Lists, but I need to figure out whether to make a completely separate album or include both of the projects in my Project Life album. I have a really cute 25th and Pine mini journal that I could use for 30 Days of Lists, but I really do not want to have 3 different albums. I may just combine my December Daily with my Project Life album and maybe use the 25h and Pine for my 30 Days of Lists. 

Loving: Sweater weather is simply the best!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment