Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Currently List #30

Hello! Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I am a little sad that this novela is almost over. I think there is only a few weeks left.

Reading: I had several blog posts to catch up on as well as some articles.

Listening: Every time I listen to Mad World, it makes me want to watch Donnie Darko. I also heard Taylor John Williams' cover of the song on iTunes and it was amazing.

Making: I really don't want to be behind on my Project Life album again so I made sure to set some time to work on it today. I also think that I am going to change up my album again. I definitely plan to keep it a hybrid, but I have decided that it's ok not to have two pages every week. So some weeks, I may have just one pocket page instead of a traditional scrapbooking page with it. I may also have two pocket pages here and there.

Feeling: Despite having a horrible headache, I am very happy. I got some good news today so that helped change my mood.

Planning: I'm making some plans to change my blog's layout and I am planning to work on some blog posts.

Loving: I seriously love Doodlebug Designs' Take Note collection. It's an older collection, but I love it! I made a shaker card that you can find here. I also made an accordion mini album.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment