Sunday, November 23, 2014

12 Things About Me Layout

Hello there! I have been having a blast with my Doodlebug Design Take Note kit that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I made a shaker card which you find here. A few days ago, I made a layout using the collection.


Supplies Used:
I know I must have mentioned this before, but I really love the colors in the Take Note collection. It just looks great on the white card stock. Below you can see the facts/questions on the scallop circles.





Below you can see my responses and facts underneath the scallop circles. I like that I was able to hide the answers rather than just putting it on top. I love the glitter letters as well. I actually planned to use Thickers or alphas similar to those, but I didn't have any on head so I decided to use the alphas that came with the Doodlebug kit.





Thanks for stopping by. What have you been creating lately? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment