Sunday, November 23, 2014

12 Things About Me Layout

Hello there! I have been having a blast with my Doodlebug Design Take Note kit that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I made a shaker card which you find here. A few days ago, I made a layout using the collection.


Supplies Used:
I know I must have mentioned this before, but I really love the colors in the Take Note collection. It just looks great on the white card stock. Below you can see the facts/questions on the scallop circles.





Below you can see my responses and facts underneath the scallop circles. I like that I was able to hide the answers rather than just putting it on top. I love the glitter letters as well. I actually planned to use Thickers or alphas similar to those, but I didn't have any on head so I decided to use the alphas that came with the Doodlebug kit.





Thanks for stopping by. What have you been creating lately? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment