Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts.


  • I have signed up to be on the waiting list for the Get Messy Art Journal Challenge and since the full time participants are supposed to post their pages on Thursdays, this means that I will have to change my Thursday Thoughts to another day. I'm not too sure what day, but I'm thinking maybe Monday will be a good day to post some random thoughts. Now I may do some double posts on Thursdays and include one Get Messy post and a Thursday Thoughts post, but that will be rare.
  • I have started Christmas shopping again. I hope that I am done with Christmas shopping by at least Thanksgiving (hopefully before that). I really do not want to have to shop during the Black Friday and after that. I honestly do not know how people shop during Black Friday.
  • I am still so excited for Halloween and everyday I get even more excited! I only need to buy some candy and I can not wait to put my son's class goodie bags together as well as the teacher cookie jars together! 
  • I know that we still have a few more months before the new year, but I actually am excited for 2015 and look forward to what will or may happen in 2015. 
  • I think I need a Disney movie marathon soon...maybe it will happen this weekend.

That's it for today. What are your Thursday Thoughts? It's been a blast posting my Thursday Thoughts posts and I feel kind of sad that this will be my last regular Thursday Thoughts posts, but I am so excited to get started on my Get Messy posts. Be sure to check out my Get Messy posts.

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment