Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's time for another Thursday Thoughts!


  • I'm so so so excited that it's October! I can't wait for Halloween either! All I need to do is get candy and I will be done with Halloween shopping!
  • I can't wait for World Card Making Day! It's on October 4th and I already have some plans on what cards I am going to make! I even plan to submit some of the cards to a magazine! I'm so excited!
  • I need to start Christmas shopping again. For some, it may be early (hell I used to think Christmas shopping in October was early), but now that I birthdays to deal with during the next few weeks and December...this needs to happen.
  • I'm thinking about purchasing Copics or some other markers that are similar to Copics because I want to use them for card making.
  • Is it too early in the month to drink hot chocolate??? No? It's not...good because I can drink hot chocolate any time of the year (even Summer).
  • I love reading and hearing about how my friends are doing well and accomplishing their goals! I love when I get to read that people are getting jobs, getting married, and having kids. It always makes my day. And if one of them ever posts something that's not so good, I love encouraging them and trying to make them feel better.
  • I'm actually starting to have a more clear idea of what career I want to have...and I'm both scared and excited.
That's it for today. What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment