Thursday, October 30, 2014

Get Messy-Grateful

Hello there! So this is a really late post! Today, I am going to share my pages for the Get Messy Art Journal Challenge. This month's prompt was: Grateful. There was an art and a journal challenge and we had to incorporate gratitude in both of the challenges.

The art challenge was to use visual examples for at least three things you're grateful for. The journaling challenge: What are you grateful for? What aspects of your life are you thankful for, that you might be overlooking while being busy?




I had some bad lighting when I took these pictures, but they look so much better in person. I loved using some glitter glue and stickers this week. The doodles and letters didn't come out perfect, but I love the colors. I have been using up a lot of my stash up in my art journal and in other projects so that I don't keep buying new things. I'm really glad that I purchased those stickers. I have been hoarding them and just waiting for the perfect project to use them on.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment