Thursday, October 16, 2014

Get Messy Art Journal- I Love Fall

Hello! Hello! Today I am going to share my first Get Messy Art Journal Challenge. I'm really glad that I found out about this challenge and have signed up to be put on their wait list. This challenge really looks like it will be fun.



Since Fall is here and I am loving it, I decided to express that in my art journal.


I was inspired by Elizabeth Rosemond's post. I have been waiting to use my Recollections leave embellishments for the perfect project and this project was perfect. I simply layered and piled the leaves. Then I wrote "Oh Fall, How I Love Thee". I love the colors of the leaves and they are just perfect.


I stamped "i love fall" over and over again. I used some alphabet stamps that I found at Walmart and some ink from Michaels. I usually try to make everything perfect, but decided that I shouldn't worry about perfection in my art journal.

Until next time....


No comments

Post a Comment