Friday, October 17, 2014

DCWV EEK-A-BOO Card

Hello everyone! So as you know, I LOVE Halloween! It's my favorite holiday and I love making crafts, cards, layouts, etc. so much more during this time of the year. Today I want to share a card that I made using DCWV Eek-a-Boo stack. I seriously love this collection and I have to go back to Jo-Ann and get some more of the collection.

I've been in love with incorporating circles and grids in my cards and layouts and decided to make a card using circles.


Supplies and Tools Used:
  • 1 inch circle punch
  • DCWV Eek-a-Boo Stack
  • Elmer's Glue Dot Runner
  • Elmer's Craft Bond Foam Mounting Circles
  • Scissors

How cute are those ghost and pumpkins? The colors are just amazing! I need to make some more cards and layouts with this collection. I also plan to use some of this collection in my art journal.

What have you been creating lately? What do you think of DCWV's Eek-a-Boo collection?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment