Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Currently List #27

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: So I needed to catch up on some of the novelas that I watch. I also have to catch up on Sleepy Hollow later today.

Reading: I've also been catching up on some blog posts from

Listening: This song is still awesome and really catchy.

Making: I've been working in my art journal so be sure to look out for a Get Messy post on Thursday. I need to work on some challenges that were made by Rukristin. She has these weekly challenges that are really cool and fun. I'm planning on completing some of the challenges in my art journal as well.

Feeling: I've been hearing some really good news so I am feeling really hopeful about the possibilities.

Planning: I recently heard of a Design Team Call and I plan on applying. I'm a little nervous, but at least I will still have some really fun projects.

Loving: I'm loving all of the possibilities. I don't want to get too excited in case things don't go as planned, but it's really awesome to hear good news about our goals being close to being accomplished.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment