Saturday, September 27, 2014

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey Card

Lately, I have been obsessed with making cards. I love using white card stock and white folded cards as my base. I'm also learning how to layer my cards as well. I don't want my cards to look too simple, but too "busy" as well.

I ended up making a few cards over the past few days, but was inspired by a few cards that I saw on a Project Life Facebook group page. One of the themes was a "Rainy Day" swap. Although the cards that were made were for Project Life albums, I wanted to make a greeting card instead. It was a little out of my comfort zone since I decided not to use a white base, but I like how the card turned out.



Supplies:
  • We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose Box of Cards
  • 3x4 white card (from a Heidi Swapp Mini Stencils kit)
  • Recollections Enamel Dots
  • Wood Veneers
  • Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Chipboard Shapes

I love, love, love using enamel dots and wood veneers when I make cards. They really do add that "pop" to the card and are awesome to use in traditional layouts as well as Project Life layouts.

If you have any questions about this card/project or any other cards that I have made, feel free to leave a comment.

Until next time...







No comments

Post a Comment