- 6x6 paper pad- We R Memory Keeper Bewitched
- Recollections 6" chipboard album with binder rings
- Tombow glue runner
- Fiskars paper cutter
How to make the album:
- I adhered the paper onto the covers and trimmed the excess paper off.
- Punch holes into the papers.
- Select the papers for the album and after putting them in the order that I wanted, I adhered the papers together using the Tombow glue runner.
- After all of the papers are adhered, punch holes into the papers.
- Organize and put the papers in between the chipboard covers.
- Add binder rings and you're done.
Optional: Once the album is put together, you can add embellishments onto the covers and pages in the album. I didn't add any embellishments since I wanted to focus on just getting the album done. I'm going to have to look in my stash and see what Halloween stuff I have and/or make my own to decorate the album. I'll be sure to make a post if I embellish the album.
Here are some pictures of the album pages and inside covers.
And that's my album. It did take a little time to make, but overall I think I did a decent job. Oh and the Tombow glue runner is awesome! It really is extreme adhesive! I still need to work on using it since I did have some issues, but it was my fault. I think I was holding it the wrong way or something because the glue wouldn't come off when I needed it to. Hopefully next time I'll be better at using it.
What have you created lately? Feel free to share.
Until next time...