- It's been a very busy day today. I had several errands and lots of stuff on my to do list. I'm glad that I'm more than half way done with everything.
- I seriously need to get started on making some mini albums and mini dashboards. I also need to work on my layouts for Project Life as well.
- It's the middle of September and I'm going to get started on Christmas shopping since I'm basically all set for Halloween.
- I'm working on making new goals...both short term and long term.
- I'm having baby fever...like super baby fever! I'm even having dreams about having another baby except I keep dreaming that I end up having twins!
- I want to go on an adventure. I don't want to go out of state, but I want to go somewhere that I haven't been.
- Ok so I'm definitely going to attempt to do the "No Spend" in October. I think I'm doing ok this month. I always try to get stuff with coupons and when they are on sale which really helps. Plus I think I got everything that I need for lots of projects. I need to figure out what I want to do for my December Daily. I'm not sure if I want to have it in a Snap album or just make my own mini album.
- I think I'm going to participate in Week in the Life. I am trying to figure out if I should make a separate album for that or if I should just have it in my Project Life album.
That's it for today. How is your Thursday going? What are your Thursday Thoughts?
Until next time...