Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Currently List #24

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List! Plus it's the last day in September! Can you believe it?!? This month seriously went by really fast! Soon the holidays will be here and a new year will arrive! So before I get off topic...here is my list...


Watching: I love this movie. Drew Barrymore is awesome! 

Reading: I really liked this issue of Scrapbook Magazine. I don't usually purchase this magazine, but I am considering subscribing to this one and maybe a card making magazine as well.

Listening: I used to not really like this song, but now I'm starting to like it. It was nice to listen to while I was making cards and reading blog posts.

Making: I love Fall! And I just had to make some more cards, but this time they were Fall/Thanksgiving/Thank you themed. I really loved how they came out. I need to figure out a better way to adhere doilies to cards though.

Feeling: It's been a good morning and afternoon so far. Hopefully the day continues to be great!

Planning: I need to work on some Project Life layouts. I'm trying new techniques and have used some Heidi Swapp color shine on one of my layouts.

Loving: I love making cards. It's been my obsession lately. I need to make some more Fall cards and Halloween cards (yes, I know more Halloween cards lol). Then I plan to make some Christmas and Birthday cards.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment