Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Currently List #23

Hola! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!




Watching: I think Thor: The Dark World was a good movie. I actually watched this when I came home from work and while we were waiting for my son to come home from school.

Reading: I caught up on some blog posts by Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, Dancing Quinn, and posts on the MAMBI blog.

Listening: I still love this song! I heard that the band broke up or something which is too bad...if it's true.

Making: <Sigh> Meal planning is so hard sometimes. We are doing really well and have been eating at home a lot more which is awesome.

Feeling: OMG!!!!!!! It's the first day of Fall and I am so excited! I've been seeing lots of Halloween Oreos, Pumpkins (!!!!), and Halloween candy out in stores which is making me even more excited.

Planning: We need to get a long sleeve shirts and a sweater for the kiddos. It was a little cool this morning, but was so nice.

Loving: The weather has been perfect today! I loved the breeze. If it could stay like that year round then that would be amazing!!!!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment