Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Currently List #23

Hola! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!




Watching: I think Thor: The Dark World was a good movie. I actually watched this when I came home from work and while we were waiting for my son to come home from school.

Reading: I caught up on some blog posts by Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, Dancing Quinn, and posts on the MAMBI blog.

Listening: I still love this song! I heard that the band broke up or something which is too bad...if it's true.

Making: <Sigh> Meal planning is so hard sometimes. We are doing really well and have been eating at home a lot more which is awesome.

Feeling: OMG!!!!!!! It's the first day of Fall and I am so excited! I've been seeing lots of Halloween Oreos, Pumpkins (!!!!), and Halloween candy out in stores which is making me even more excited.

Planning: We need to get a long sleeve shirts and a sweater for the kiddos. It was a little cool this morning, but was so nice.

Loving: The weather has been perfect today! I loved the breeze. If it could stay like that year round then that would be amazing!!!!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment